Keg Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Keg Creek on Green Street
- Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 102.4 ft.
Deck width: 4.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.04272, -95.74043 (decimal degrees)
41°02'34" N, 95°44'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/269661/4547117 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IA 5560 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)
- November 20, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added city, bridge is gone