Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Deer Creek on 370th Street
- Mills County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1940; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Span length: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93275, -95.48005 (decimal degrees)
40°55'58" N, 95°28'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/291202/4534253 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 71 N., R. 40 W., Sec. 20
- Inventory numbers
- IA 244750 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)