Photo taken by Sean Flynn in March 2008
BH Photo #131334
This bridge was built in 1891 over the White Breast Creek, just north of Dallas, Marion County,(now Melcher-Dallas). It was taken down in 1926 and moved to Marysville. By 1968 it had gotten so bad that it was divided in two pieces. One 40' section went to the Marion County Park and the other 40' to a county owned site. Both sections are still standing.