Hammond Covered Bridge[Map] Covered bridge over North Cedar Creek on 170th Place Bypassed by a low-water crossing. Bridge now privately owned but open to pedestrians Built 1894, bypassed in 2011-12?
Harvey Island Road Bridge[Map] Four-span wrought-iron through truss bridge over the old channel of the Des Moines River on Harvey Island Road Open to one-lane traffic on a minimum-maintenance road Built 1878 by the American Bridge Works. for the CRI&P Railroad; Converted for vehicular use in 1938
Horn's Ferry Bridge[Map] Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Des Moines River near the Red Rock Dam on 198th Place Collapsed Built in 1881, Two spans lost to flooding in 1929, Partially collapsed on 31 August 1992, Converted to observation decks shortly thereafter.
Old IA14 Des Moines River Bridge[Map] Slab bridge over Red Rock Lake (formerly Des Moines River and other tributaries on IA Hwy. 14 until 1965; Now pedestrian path All but the northernmost bridge and highway are inundated Built ca. 1940
Red Rock Bridge[Map] Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge with Camelback format (5 slope) upper chords over the Des Moines River near Red Rock Iowa. Removed Built circa 1897-99, One span lost to flooding in 1944, Removed during the building of the Red Rock Dam (?).
Red Rock Dam[Map · Street View] Slab bridge over Des Moines River on Highway T15 Open to traffic Construction began in 1960, completed in 1969
RI Des Moines River Bridge[Map] Lost 3-span Through truss bridge over Des Moines River on former Rock Island RR Demolished Removed in late 1930s? Piers removed from river channel 1950s-1960s.
Wabash Des Moines River Bridge[Map · Street View] Three-span through truss bridge over Des Moines River on 216th Place Open to pedestrians only Built 1882 for the Wabash Railroad; rehabilitated for vehicular traffic in 1951
Wabash English Creek Bridge[Map] Lost Deck plate girder bridge over English Creek on former Wabash RR Demolished with piers remaining Abandoned 1951? Removed in 1960s.
White Breast Creek Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over White Breast Creek on 92nd Avenue Lost to flooding in April 2013 Built 1947, washed out by flooding in April 2013