CNW - Des Moines River Bridge (Eddyville; Old)
- Lost Bridge over Des Moines River on former line of C&NW RR
- Mahaska County, Iowa
- Demolished with piers remaining
- Removed before/during 1930s
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.18221, -92.65800 (decimal degrees)
41°10'56" N, 92°39'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/528683/4559040 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 22, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Des Moines River"
- April 22, 2013: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Chicago & North Western Railway"
- April 21, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added category "railroad"
- April 13, 2013: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp