Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Little Rock River on a local road
- Lyon County, Iowa
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Through truss
Span length: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.31652, -96.03909 (decimal degrees)
43°18'59" N, 96°02'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- George West
- Land survey
- T. 98 N., R. 44 W., Sec. 15
- Inventory numbers
- IA 228310 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 40653 (Bridgehunter.com ID)