Hoover Trail Unamed Branch of Honey Creek Bridge
This pony truss appears to be a road truss relocated here after the liquidation of the Rock Island. It appears someone must've use the line for storage purposes, or had intended on building a trail
- Pony truss bridge over Unamed Branch of Honey Creekin the Hoover Trail.
- Louisa County, Iowa
- Open to pedestrians only
- Moved here after 1980
- Warren pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.12958, -91.22446 (decimal degrees)
41°07'46" N, 91°13'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/649036/4554660 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 50925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Railroad", "Rail-to-trail"
- August 12, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Updated stream name. Stream is a Branch of Honey Creek
- April 5, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"
- January 21, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
- January 12, 2012: Added by Luke Harden