Ellis Park Footbridge
GPS is a placeholder within the park and does not actually mark the position of a bridge.
I'm working with a fellow bridgehunter to determine if it's one of the bridges that still exist within the park, or if it's a no-longer-extant one.
- Concrete culvert bridge over Small Stream on Pedestrian Pathway
- Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa
- Built ca. 1939
- - National Youth Administration
- Concrete culvert with stone railings.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.99802, -91.68679 (decimal degrees)
41°59'53" N, 91°41'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/608761/4650390 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Rapids South
- Inventory number
- BH 68303 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 4, 2015: Added by Luke