UP - Stone Arch
Photo taken by Dave King
BH Photo #253452
Can be seen from Bertram Road.
- Bridge over Unnamed Stream on UP
- Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1890 during a double tracking project
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Stone arch
Total length: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- C&NW Bridge #184
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.96161, -91.57090 (decimal degrees)
41°57'42" N, 91°34'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/618427/4646501 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2021: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- August 14, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added probable build date
- May 11, 2013: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- May 11, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "railroad"
- May 11, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Union Pacific Railroad"