Abandoned MILW - Prairie Creek Bridge #2
Followed the old track path to get to this bridge. There was a small shack built onto the side of it. If you cross this bridge, the Prairie Creek Plate Girder Bridge is just past and is a part of the same abandoned railroad.
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Branch of Prairie Creek on Railroad
- Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Timber stringer. Rail has been removed.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.93289, -91.70836 (decimal degrees)
41°55'58" N, 91°42'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/607083/4643131 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Rapids South
- Inventory number
- BH 56159 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 16, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Corrected Position
- May 16, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added railroad
- May 4, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- May 4, 2013: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com