I-380 5-in-1 Bridge
380 5in1 Dam
View from the Tree of 5 Seasons.
Photo taken by Dave King
BH Photo #253882
Bridgehunter.com is a database for historic OR NOTABLE bridges. This isn't historic, but is notable
- Stringer bridge over Cedar River on Interstate 380 and street
- Cedar Rapids, Linn County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1979 as a multilevel bridge crossing the Cedar River
- - Cramer & Associates, Inc. of Grimes, Iowa
- Jensen Construction Co. of Des Moines, Iowa & Sand Springs, Oklahoma (Formerly of Kimbalton, Iowa)
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 685.1 ft.
Deck width: 111.6 ft.
- Also called
- 5-in-1 Dam
I-380 Cedar River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.97889, -91.67278 (decimal degrees)
41°58'44" N, 91°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/609954/4648284 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Rapids South
- Inventory numbers
- IA 603700 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 55791 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 73.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- February 8, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added builders
- February 23, 2014: New photo from Dave King
- November 19, 2013: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- May 14, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Interstate 380", "US 151", "IA 27"
- May 14, 2013: New photo from Dave King
- March 12, 2013: Added by John Marvig