Alburnett Road Bridge
"Design No. 125, Linn County, is a 100'x26' spandrel filled arch on rock foundations over Indian Creek in the northwest part of Marion. The couty road north through Alburnet carries this bridge. The wide roadway provides for future sidewalk."
- Lost concrete arch bridge over Indian Creek on Alburnett Road
- Marion, Linn County, Iowa
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1925; replaced 2001
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.0 ft.
- Also called
- Central Avenue Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.03918, -91.60560 (decimal degrees)
42°02'21" N, 91°36'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/615410/4655066 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 7700 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 40647 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1990)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 59.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)
- January 1, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added width
- March 1, 2009: Added by James Baughn