RI - Pond Trestle
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Private Pond on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Lee County, Iowa
- Derelict/abandoned with rails and ties removed
- Abandoned ca. 1980
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- 3 Panel Wooden Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 45.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Br. #48
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39855, -91.46635 (decimal degrees)
40°23'55" N, 91°27'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/630150/4473123 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74240 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 2, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com