130th Avenue Bridge
With a tip o' the hat to Mr. Miller, Kossuth County Engineer, for his help in solving the mystery of this bridge.
- Pony truss bridge over Main Ditch of Kossuth County Drainage District #185 on 130th Avenue
- Kossuth County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- This bridge is part of a five year construction program of bridge replacements.
- Rehabilitated 1964
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.49502, -94.20635 (decimal degrees)
43°29'42" N, 94°12'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/402465/4816494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 100 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 07
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 217450 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13807 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 4, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added name of facility crossed & future prospects
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net