Old Mans Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Old Mans Creek on SW Eagle Avenue
- Johnson County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Replaced 2002, could possibly be relocated to Kent Park
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.66161, -91.77008 (decimal degrees)
41°39'42" N, 91°46'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/602397/4612937 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 79 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 10
- Inventory numbers
- IA 204360 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13776 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 8, 2011: Updated by Luke Harden: I think that's where it would've been