Taft Avenue Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over an Buck Creek on Abandoned Section of Taft Avenue
- Johnson County, Iowa
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.52174, -91.46388 (decimal degrees)
41°31'18" N, 91°27'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/628167/4597817 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Liberty SW
- Land survey
- T. 78 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 32
- 650 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- IA 203230 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13770 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 6, 2020: Updated by Luke: Name edit; Changed status to abandoned, but with a "?" as it looks like it may be destroyed in aerial imagery
- August 31, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Location and creek name from 1965 map
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com