CRandIC - Coralville Lake Bridge[Map · Street View] Pony/through plate girder bridge over Coralville Lake/Reservoir (Iowa River) on Railroad Open to traffic Built ca 1956 due to the completion of construction of the Coralville Dam
Kent Park Bowstring Arch Bridge[Map] Bowstring pony truss bridge on a trail at F.W. Kent County Park Open to pedestrians Built in the 1870's over a tributary of Old Man's Creek in Liberty Township on Dane Road this bridge was moved to F.W. Kent Park in the late 1990's
Kent Park High Truss Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge on a trail at F.W. Kent County Park Open to pedestrians Built in 1902 over Old Man's Creek at Maier Road near Iowa City, moved to this location in 2003 and after some alterations, put into place on the trail.
Kent Park Pratt Half-Hip Pony Truss Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge on a trail at F.W. Kent County Park Open to pedestrians Built in 1908 by the Iowa Bridge Company of Des Moines over Buck Creek in Pleasant Valley Township; relocated to Kent Park trail.
Kiwanis Park Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Willow Creek in Kiwanis Park in Coralville Open to pedestrians only Built 1904 over Picayune Creek southeast of Sharon Center; Closed 1994; Relocated to Kiwanis Park in 1998
Mehaffey Bridge[Map · Street View] Steel stringer bridge over Iowa River (Coralville Resevoir) on Fm Mehaffey Bridge Road Open to traffic Built 1963; Being replaced 2013
Memorial Union Footbridge[Map · Street View] Cantilevered deck plate girder over Iowa River on Pedestrian Pathway Open to traffic Built 1934; Fountain added onto the East end in 1936 to commemorate the class of 1936.
Miller Creek Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Miller Creek on SW Blackhawk Avenue Replaced by a new bridge Built 1895; rehabilitated 2002; replaced 2004
Robert's Ferry Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Iowa River on Robert's Ferry Road Removed but not replaced
Sutliff Bridge[Map · Street View] Three span through truss bridge over Cedar River on CR F14 One span destroyed by flooding June 2008 - Restored summer 2012 Built 1897-98; destroyed by flooding June 13, 2008, Restored summer 2012