Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Wolf Creek on 115th Avenue
- Jasper County, Iowa, and Story County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914; rehabilitated 1940
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.86294, -93.28586 (decimal degrees)
41°51'47" N, 93°17'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/476274/4634598 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 81 N., R. 21 W., Sec. 3
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 199490 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13748 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)