Public Domain: Published Prior to 1923
BH Photo #278344
The approach had an S curve in it.
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Iowa River
- Iowa County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- - Clinton Bridge & Iron Works of Clinton, Iowa
- Pennsylvania through truss
Span length: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 130.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.85990, -92.27804 (decimal degrees)
41°51'36" N, 92°16'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/559922/4634472 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57613 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 15, 2013: Added by Luke Harden