Devil's Run Bridge
In the 1980 satellite imagery this bridge is visible. NBI for 2012-11 has this bridge reconstructed in 2005, while the 2000-1992 NBI has reconstructed in 1958. All NBI years have this bridge closed to traffic. 1950s imagery also shows this bridge and what looks like a different bridge here in the 1930 imagery.
- Lost Girder bridge over Devil's Run on 250th Street/FAve
- Iowa County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Lost around 2010?
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.64444, -92.19861 (decimal degrees)
41°38'40" N, 92°11'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/566737/4610610 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Williamsburg NW
- Inventory numbers
- IA 189910 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 57463 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 4, 2013: Added by Dave King