CrandIC - Amana Bridge
Photo taken by Chris Guenzler
BH Photo #239717
Information comes from drawings located at the Milwaukee Road Archives at the Milwaukee Central Library.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Iowa River on Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
- Iowa County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Railway (CRandIC; CR&IC; CIC)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- 2 x 104' Pratt pony truss
2 x 50' TPG
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 308.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #I-142
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.78375, -91.89842 (decimal degrees)
41°47'01" N, 91°53'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591538/4626352 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Middle Amana
- Inventory number
- BH 51073 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 5, 2022: Updated by John Marvig: Added build date
- March 31, 2018: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added dimensions
- April 22, 2013: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added category "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad"
- March 18, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Bridge not doomed.
- September 21, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added photographs
- March 10, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: fixed name
- March 10, 2012: Updated by Owen McCormick: Added categories "Railroad", "Iowa River"
- January 24, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Iowa Interstate Railroad"
- Owen McCormick
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com