Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Aldrich Creek on a local road
- Ida County, Iowa
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.32736, -95.63311 (decimal degrees)
42°19'38" N, 95°37'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Land survey
- T. 87 N., R. 41 W., Sec. 28
- USGS topographic map
- Holstein SW
- Inventory numbers
- IA 186500 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 40629 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 55.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)