Unnamed Bridge over drainage ditch
Photo taken April 2010.
BH Photo #163914
- Steel stringer bridge over drainage ditch on 260th Street
- Humboldt County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.67368, -94.28232 (decimal degrees)
42°40'25" N, 94°16'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/394927/4725375 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 91 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 184540 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 45097 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 29, 2010: Added by Jay Rush