Indian Creek Bridge
Photo taken April 2010.
BH Photo #163898
- Steel stringer bridge over Indian Creek on Georgia Avenue.
- Humboldt County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.67704, -94.32551 (decimal degrees)
42°40'37" N, 94°19'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/391394/4725802 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Twp. 91 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 19
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 184471 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 45094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 30, 2010: Updated by David Backlin: Added creek name
- April 29, 2010: Updated by Jay Rush: rename