Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over an unnamed creek on a local road
- Humboldt County, Iowa
- Unknown status
- Built 1901
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 9.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.87734, -94.18800 (decimal degrees)
42°52'38" N, 94°11'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Joseph
- Land survey
- T. 93 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 17
- Inventory numbers
- IA 185210 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13659 (Bridgehunter.com ID)