200th Street Bridge
Photo taken by Don Morrison in August 2018
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #433623
- Pony truss bridge over Crane Creek on 200th Street
- Howard County, Iowa
- Open to traffic; apparently pending replacement.
- Future prospects
- Contracted Projects
Bridge P-34 in Paris Township that is 73 ft. x 15 ft. will be replaced with one that is 174 ft. x 24 ft. It is located one mile north of Chickasaw County line and one mile east of Highway 63 on 200th St. It is estimated to cost $725,000.
- Built 1925
- Warren pony truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.22790, -92.28737 (decimal degrees)
43°13'40" N, 92°17'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/557870/4786369 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 97 N., R. 12 W., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 181790 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 26, 2018: Updated by Don Morrison: Noted bridge is scheduled for replacement.
- February 9, 2012: Updated by Jason Smith: This bridge is a Warren pony truss bridge
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- Don Morrison