BNSF - Big Creek Bridge
Looks REALLY hard to get back to...
- Pratt deck truss bridge over Big Creek on BNSF Railway
- Mount Pleasant, Henry County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- 155' Pratt deck truss with steel trestle approaches
Length of largest span: 155.0 ft.
Total length: 410.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.97673, -91.59802 (decimal degrees)
40°58'36" N, 91°35'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/617951/4537120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Pleasant
- Inventory number
- BH 55580 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added build date
- February 17, 2013: Added by John Marvig