UP - East Branch Iowa River Bridge
Build date comes from UP Environmental Report associated with proposed abandoning of this line in 2010.
- Deck plate girder bridge over East Branch Iowa River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Hancock County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 245.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.99538, -93.60950 (decimal degrees)
42°59'43" N, 93°36'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/450316/4760482 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 4, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added build date from STB filings
- August 11, 2015: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- August 11, 2013: Added by Dave King