UP - Boone River Bridge
Information provided by 1918 C&NW Railway Valuation Field Notes at the Chicago & North Western Railway Historical Society Archives
- Through truss bridge over Boone River on Union Pacific Railroad in Webster City
- Webster City, Hamilton County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902, Girder Added 1914
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- One 80' Deck plate girder span
Two 120' Quadruple-intersection Warren through truss spans
Length of largest span: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 320.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.47667, -93.82493 (decimal degrees)
42°28'36" N, 93°49'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/432193/4703031 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Webster City
- Inventory number
- BH 49534 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 19, 2017: New photos from John Marvig
- May 18, 2017: New photos from John Marvig
- June 27, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- July 26, 2012: New photos from John Marvig
- July 24, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added date based on stamp into abutment
- July 20, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- July 19, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed truss type
- July 19, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added dimensions
- May 27, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- March 7, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Union Pacific Railroad", "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Lattice through truss"
- September 7, 2011: Added by Luke Harden