South Raccoon River Bridge
Photo taken by Lee Smith in September 2018
BH Photo #435396
New metal deck installed in 2014.
- Through truss bridge over South Raccoon River on CR F61 (310th Street)
- Guthrie County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959; rehabilitated 2014
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 214.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.56152, -94.28664 (decimal degrees)
41°33'41" N, 94°17'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/392714/4601893 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stuart North
- Land survey
- T. 78 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 10
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 166540 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13549 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 30, 2018: New photo from Lee Smith
- June 1, 2015: Updated by Kevin Skow: Updated history