East Park Bridge
Bridge was built by Boy Scout Troop 120 with grain bin flooring from Sukup Manufacturing and trusses from the old Sheffield-Chapin/Meservey-Thornton High School.
- Truss bridge over Squaw Creek on Walkway
- Hampton, Franklin County, Iowa
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 2007
- - Boy Scouts of America (2007 Installer)
- Sukup Manufacturing Co. of Sheffield, Iowa (2007 Flooring Supplier)
- Warren through truss
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 4.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.74350, -93.19323 (decimal degrees)
42°44'37" N, 93°11'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/484185/4732349 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 94463 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 23, 2021: New photo from Luke
- September 23, 2021: Added by Dave King