DM&E - Nora Junction Bridge
View from 1st Street Bridge
Photo taken in 1998 by Jason Smith
BH Photo #111363
Built with through girder spans built in the early 1900s at an unknown location and moved here in 1998 to replace an earlier 1890s truss.
- August 24, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- December 28, 2015: New photo from Charles Kuehn
- February 10, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Iowa, Chicago, and Eastern Railroad", "Canadian Pacific Railway", "Dakota, Minnesota, and Eastern Railroad"
- December 3, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Added GPS coordinates
- February 6, 2008: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- Frank Hicks
- Charles Kuehn
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com