Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dibble Creek on 306th Street
- Fayette County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.07823, -91.62959 (decimal degrees)
43°04'42" N, 91°37'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/611558/4770413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 95 N., R. 07 W., Sec. 02
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 152681 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13456 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com