Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Coulee Creek on 170th Street (170th St)
- Fayette County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Span length: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.87589, -91.85549 (decimal degrees)
42°52'33" N, 91°51'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/593475/4747667 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Union
- Land survey
- T. 93 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 13
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 151420 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13453 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com