Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Volga River on 110th Street
- Fayette County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1969
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.78811, -91.88236 (decimal degrees)
42°47'17" N, 91°52'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591409/4737890 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 92 N., R. 09 W., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numers
- IA 150520 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13467 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com