UP - Estherville Railroad Bridge
Photo taken 1997 by Jason Smith
BH Photo #101755
Aside from date carving, bridge has unknown history.
- October 1, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added info from RI track chart
- December 29, 2014: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- August 29, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Burlington, Cedar Rapids & Northern Railway"
- July 30, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added CRI&P bridge ID # in alt names.
- May 10, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- April 25, 2012: New photos from Jason Smith
- April 24, 2012: New photos from John Marvig
- April 22, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Union Pacific Railroad"
- March 23, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Minneapolis and St. Louis Railway"
- July 19, 2011: Updated by Jason Smith: Bridge is still standing; railline abandoned
- December 9, 2005: Posted photos and info from Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Flickr - Bridge being used
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com