Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Buncombe Creek on Bennettville Road
- Dubuque County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel stringer with open grate deck
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.33509, -90.73779 (decimal degrees)
42°20'06" N, 90°44'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/686369/4689460 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 145820 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 77827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com