Little Maquoketa River Bridge
Looking at the satellite photo, considering new pavement and a new road alignment to the north of the original alignment, I would conclude that this bridge has been replaced by a UCEB. Examination of the NBI indicates it was probably replaced in 2006, one of about a dozen bridges replaced by Dubuque County that year.
- Through truss bridge over Little Maquoketa River on Budd Road
- Dubuque County, Iowa
- Replaced by a UCEB
- Built 1926; Replaced ca. 2006
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 101.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.53344, -90.81721 (decimal degrees)
42°32'00" N, 90°49'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/679259/4711315 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 89 N., R. 1 E.
- Inventory numbers
- IA 147060 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13424 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated Road Name and Status
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net