IANW - Little Sioux River Bridge
Photo taken by Jason Smith in August 2011
BH Photo #213604
Total length is approximate
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Little Sioux River on abandoned railroad (former IANW)
- Dickinson County, Iowa
- Derelict/abandoned with rails removed
- Abandoned since 2004
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Iowa Northwestern Railroad (IANW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- 18 Panel Open Deck Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 252.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI - Little Sioux River Bridge (Montgomery)
RI - Br. #2299
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.44727, -95.23098 (decimal degrees)
43°26'50" N, 95°13'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/319478/4812903 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 23, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added info
- September 12, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Iowa Northwestern Railroad"
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- September 12, 2011: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com