CBQ - Grand River Bridge (1915)
Public Domain: Published Prior to 1923
BH Photo #249572
Historical information comes from the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Collection located at the Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Grand River on Railroad
- Davis City, Decatur County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915; Removed in the 1980s
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 176.0 ft.
Total length: 176.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.64024, -93.80706 (decimal degrees)
40°38'25" N, 93°48'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/431756/4499134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Davis City
- Inventory number
- BH 55670 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 25, 2022: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- June 24, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Corrected design
- February 28, 2013: Added by Luke Harden