Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on a local road
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85500, -93.99028 (decimal degrees)
40°51'18" N, 93°59'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/416543/4523147 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Grand River
- Land survey
- T. 70 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 139091 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13358 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com