Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Brush Creek on CR R12
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1967
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.74222, -93.92917 (decimal degrees)
40°44'32" N, 93°55'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/421543/4510571 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lamoni North
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 26
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 138410 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13341 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com