Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 330th Avenue
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1988
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.74792, -93.57535 (decimal degrees)
40°44'53" N, 93°34'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/451428/4510933 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 137820 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13364 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com