Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Weldon River on 300th Avenue
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 202.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.77766, -93.63233 (decimal degrees)
40°46'40" N, 93°37'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/446641/4514267 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 16
- USGS topographic map
- Garden Grove SW
- Inventory numbers
- IA 137760 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13367 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)