Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Elk Creek on CR R22
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1971
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 182.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70944, -93.91972 (decimal degrees)
40°42'34" N, 93°55'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/422319/4506919 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lamoni North
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 12
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 137571 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13347 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com