Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little River on a local road
- Decatur County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1943
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 196.2 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.67280, -93.77660 (decimal degrees)
40°40'22" N, 93°46'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/434364/4502725 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 19
- USGS topographic map
- Davis City
- Inventory numbers
- IA 137070 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13354 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)