Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Fox River on Alpine Avenue
- Davis County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78223, -92.62892 (decimal degrees)
40°46'56" N, 92°37'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/531310/4514649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 18
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 134940 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13319 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)