Carters Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Carters Creek on Cedar Avenue
- Davis County, Iowa
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68922, -92.60039 (decimal degrees)
40°41'21" N, 92°36'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/533765/4504335 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Grove
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 134070 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13311 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Sufficiency rating: 19.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 31, 2016: Updated by Kevin Skow: Updated based on satellite imagery. Bridge is closed.