Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Carters Creek on Fern Blvd
- Davis County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69194, -92.52389 (decimal degrees)
40°41'31" N, 92°31'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/540234/4504801 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Grove
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 18
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 134030 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com