RRVT - Old G Avenue Bridge
Doubled up deck girders, likely built using relocated pieces.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Former G Avenue and Unnamed Creek on Raccoon River Valley Trail
- Dallas County, Iowa
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 35.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #Y-72
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.59720, -94.16571 (decimal degrees)
41°35'50" N, 94°09'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/402851/4605711 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 55609 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 2, 2018: New photos from John Marvig
- April 29, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- February 21, 2013: Added by Luke Harden